5 ways we make your service visit EASY!
1. Live people answer the phone
Live, friendly, and knowledgeable people are ready to answer your call 24hrs, six days a week!
2. Flexible schedule, evenings & weekends
Flexible scheduling to work around your busy life, not ours.
3. Friendly, trustworthy technicians
Techs you can trust around your family and with all your service jobs.
4. Up-front and honest pricing
Know the price up-front, before any work begins.
5. Work done while you're home
All work will be completed while you're home.
Why Choose Us?
- Our Utah techs are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection and peace of mind
- Our Utah technicians are highly trained, certified professionals who undergo weekly continuing education training
- Any Hour UtahOur Utah employees are background checked and drug tested
- Our UTah technicians are always clean and will not smoke or swear
- We always come to your Utah home when we are scheduled to come and offer same day service
- We are on call 24/6 and are ready to handle your emergency situations
- We use state of the art equipment and the latest techniques when doing installations or repairs
- We always present our customers with options, but never use high-pressure sales tactics
- We always honor our No Surprise Pricing policy: you will know what the cost will be upfront and you will get it in writing
- We honor warranties and offer optional client protection plans and maintenance agreements for your convenience
- We make sure that we respect your UTah home whenever we enter, and are absolutely committed to your having a positive experience with Any Hour Services.
2015 BEST OF STATE
The results for the 2015 Best of State are in and once again Any Hour Services was recognized for their achievements, innovations, and contributions towards improving the quality of life in Utah for Residential Maintenance & Repair.
Brands We Service Include
Any Hour Services specializes in servicing most major furnace, air conditioner, water heater and water softener brands. This includes the brand's individual year, make and model. Contact the experts at Any Hour Services today to find out more about your brand, make and model and to schedule a tune-up or service.
We were pleased with the service and help that we received with the problem that Any Hour helped us with. They were very professional and helpful in all the things they did.Ken & Carol T., Eagle Mountain
Colter was very courteous & professional, explaining everything that needed done. As a professional, I'm glad to see others providing great service.Family Pet Hospital, Mapleton
Great Service Tech. Very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and willing to explain anything you have questions about.Rosa S, Draper
Colter came by today to do a furnace inspection. He was incredibly respectful, genuine, & seemed very well informed. He made sure I understood all of the issues involved. He seemed genuinely interested in the well being of everyone in my home & made sure everything was taken care of. He seems to be a great technician & person, I was very impressed.Megan, Farmington
Gentlemen who installed new furnace were very, very polite yet very friendly. After installation was completed, they cleaned everything and it was spotless! Thank you very much and you truly saved my day!Tad T., Ogden
Any Hour Rocks! Fast, friendly, clean and respectful! 10/10!!!! Thanks Justin!Shawn E., Provo
Great Job! Very nice and clean and trustworthy people at Any Hour. I have used them for several things in my home and will continue to use them. I recommend them to all my neighbors!!!Shelly T.,
Chasen was very thorough, but more importantly, he had a terrific attitude! What a pleasure to meet someone so polite and enthusiastic about the company for which he works and who takes pride in the job he does!Sandi T.,