Air conditioner estimates
If you think it’s time for a new AC unit, our air conditioner installation technicians can help you find the best energy efficient AC options including size, efficiency, cooling capacity, price, warranty and more. Our goal is to help you find the best air conditioning unit that meets your budget and family's comfort needs. We can assess your unit and make a free estimate regarding AC installation or repairs related to the following issues:
How Any Hour Services can help with your air conditioner needs
Our heating and air conditioning departments are a large portion of the company and our technicians help thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front with all kinds of air conditioning projects in their homes. Any Hour Services wants you to feel comfortable having our HVAC technicians in your home.
We've trained the technician that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to and understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have an HVAC technician that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We’ll never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your air conditioner problem. There’s no such thing as too many questions. We know you have lots of choices as far as HVAC companies. We want to help and hope you will give us an opportunity to prove the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule an AC estimate, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
Darren & Maria's Story
"When you have Any Hour come to your house-- they are knowledgeable, they know what they are talking about. It's not just their job, they really do care about the people. "
"...It's not just their job, they really do care about the people. "