Air conditioner estimates
Our air conditioner installation technicians help you find the best energy efficient AC options including size, efficiency, cooling capacity, price, warranty and more. Our goal is to help you find the best air conditioning unit that meets your budget and family's comfort needs.
How Any Hour Services can help with your air conditioner needs
As a family-owned business since 1961, Any Hour Services understands that your home’s comfort is important. Our HVAC technicians have helped thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front with their AC projects and are dedicated to helping you with yours.
We've trained the technician that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to and understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have an HVAC technician that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We’ll never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your air conditioner problem. There’s no such thing as too many questions. We know you have lots of choices as far as HVAC companies. We want to help and hope you will give us an opportunity to prove the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule an AC estimate, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
"I'm retired Army. The house was built in 1950 and a lot of improvements have needed to be done. I have never met a group of finer young people that were super qualified in every area -- whether it was heating, plumbing, electrical or whatever -- they would be the type of team that I would want to put together myself if I were running a company, and I have nothing but praise. I know I can trust their work."
"...I have nothing but praise. I know I can trust their work."