How Any Hour Services Can Help
We believe that no place should be safer or more comfortable than your home. Because of this belief, we strive to help homeowners repair and maintain their homes. Our technicians have helped tens of thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front with their Electrical, Plumbing, Drains, Heating & Air Conditioning repairs and installation projects.
The technician that comes to your home has been trained to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to and understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available to you
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
Your technician will also be:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We know you have lots of choices when it comes to service companies in Utah. We hope you'll give us an opportunity to help you and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service and superior craftsmanship. It's the way we strive to do business. Our technicians will also never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your options. There's no such thing as asking too many questions!
If you still have questions or would like to schedule a service at your home, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
Roger & Allene's Story
"This is an older home, and things wear out. We're a senior couple, on a limited income, so we have to work that into a budget. Now that we know the quality of the work that we get from Any Hour, they will be our company for plumbing or anything else we need."
"...they will be our company for plumbing or anything else we need."