DIY AC Services
If you've been having problems with your air conditioner, you may be worried about the costs associated with fixing it. At Any Hour Services, we understand that many homeowners like to take things into their own hands and try some DIY repair before searching for "air conditioner repair near me." While some issues require the help of a skilled technician, there are many simple fixes to common AC problems.
Before you call up your Any Hour technician for AC service in Utah, try the following first:
- Make sure all air filters are clean.
- Turn on your thermostat and make sure it is set to the proper temperature.
- Ensure there are no debris or plants blocking your outside unit. If there are lots of leaves on top and inside the unit, you can remove the top of the unit to clean it out.
- If needed, replace the blower fan.
If you've tried the above repairs and you are still having problems with your AC, it is probably best to call in a professional. Regular maintenance should keep your AC running smoothly, but sometimes important parts fail. Don't stress about AC service costs; at Any Hour, we offer affordable and competitive pricing for all of our AC repairs. Contact us today to request an appointment.
How Any Hour Services can help with your AC fan needs
Our heating and air conditioning departments are a large portion of the company and our technicians help thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front with all kinds of air conditioning projects in their homes. Any Hour Services wants you to feel comfortable having our HVAC technicians in your home.
We've trained the HVAC technician that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to ensure we understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have a HVAC technician that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We'll never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your AC fan repair project. There's no such thing as too many questions. We know you have lots of choices as far as HVAC companies. We want to help and hope you will give us an opportunity to prove the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule an air conditioner service, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
"I got the impression that one of the company values is to provide good service, to provide what you need, and to not push you to do things that you don't really need...I am very happy with the service."
"..I am very happy with the service."