Need your refrigerant replaced?
If your AC refrigerant is running low, Any Hour Services is here to help! Low refrigerant is uncommon, but it does happen occasionally. Low refrigerant levels can damage your AC, and if it is not fixed it will eventually cause your air conditioner unit to stop working correctly.
Give us a call and we'd be happy to send over one of our licensed and trained HVAC techs in Utah for AC services.
How Any Hour Services can help with your refrigerant needs
Our heating and air conditioning departments are a large portion of the company and our technicians help thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front with all kinds of air conditioning projects in their homes. Any Hour Services wants you to feel comfortable having our HVAC technicians in your home.
We've trained the Electrician that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to ensure we understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have an electrician that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We’ll never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your AC repair project. There’s no such thing as too many questions. We know you have lots of choices as far as HVAC companies. We want to help and hope you will give us an opportunity to prove the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule an air conditioner refrigerant service, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
"I got the impression that one of the company values is to provide good service, to provide what you need, and to not push you to do things that you don't really need...I am very happy with the service."
"..I am very happy with the service."