Why is My AC Not Cooling?
An Air Conditioner that blows hot or warm air is a summertime nightmare. If you're experiencing problems with your AC, there are a few things that could be going on. Before you call for AC repair in Utah, be sure to check these common issues that can be fixed at home.
- Dirty Filters. AC filters should be replaced frequently, and a dirty filter is a common cause of poor air flow.
- Thermostat. Make sure your thermostat is set to cool! If the thermostat isn't working at all, you most likely need to replace the batteries.
- Dirty Outside Unit. In order to dispel warm air, the outside unit must be clean and clear of debris. Make sure there are no leaves, dirt or other debris covering your outside unit. It's important to keep shrubbery clear of the unit to ensure proper function.
HVAC Help Near Me
If you've resolved all of the above issues and your air conditioner is still not cooling properly, then there is most likely a faulty or damaged part. AC units are complex and more serious issues are best left up to a professional.
If you're looking for professional AC repair in Utah, the experienced HVAC team of Any Hour Services is here to help. With the tools and technology required to repair all major AC units, our technicians can get the job done in a timely manner. Contact us today to set up an HVAC repair appointment.
Try this first.
Before you pay to have a company troubleshoot your air conditioner, there are a few simple troubleshooting steps you can try yourself. The video explains 7 common air conditioner repairs that we come across often.
1. Clear outside unit of obstructions.
2. Change the air filter if it's dirty.
3. Open doors throughout the house.
4. Make sure vents are open.
5. Change thermostat batteries.
6. Set the thermostat to cool.
7. Make sure the thermostat is programmed.
If you've tried these things and your air conditioner still isn't blowing cold air, it may be time to call an HVAC service company for help.
Committed to Customer Service
We'll never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your AC problem. There's no such thing as too many questions. We know you have lots of choices as far as HVAC companies. We want to help and hope you will give us an opportunity to prove the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule a AC repair service, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
"I'm retired Army. The house was built in 1950 and a lot of improvements have needed to be done. I have never met a group of finer young people that were super qualified in every area -- whether it was heating, plumbing, electrical or whatever -- they would be the type of team that I would want to put together myself if I were running a company, and I have nothing but praise. I know I can trust their work."
"...I have nothing but praise. I know I can trust their work."