Electrical inspection and troubleshooting
At AnyHour Services, we understand wanting to roll up your sleeves and get to the bottom of a problem. If you are installing new electrical work, it is always a good idea to call an electrician who can properly inspect your setup. If you're having electrical issues, here are some things you can try first before calling in a professional:
- Check to see if the electrical switches are ON.
- Check lamps and light sources to see if the light bulb has simply burned out.
- Check to see if a GFCI receptacle, AFCI or circuit breaker has been tripped.
- Check to see if a fuse or circuit breaker has blown.
If none of the above works, give us a call and we'd be happy to send over one of our licensed and trained electricians in Utah for same-day electrical troubleshooting and inspection services.
How Any Hour Services can help with your electrical needs
Any Hour Services started as an Electrical company in 1961. Today, our electricians help thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front with electrical projects in their homes. Any Hour Services wants you to feel comfortable having our electricians in your home.
We've trained the Electrician that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to ensure we understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have an electrician that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We’ll never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your electrical problem. There’s no such thing as too many questions. We know you have lots of choices as far as electricians. We want to help and hope you will give us an opportunity to prove the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule an electrical inspection service, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
Darren & Maria's Story
"When you have Any Hour come to your house-- they are knowledgeable, they know what they are talking about. It's not just their job, they really do care about the people. "
"...It's not just their job, they really do care about the people. "
Sign up for early access to monthly promotions!
Below are a few signs that indicate your home may have an electrical problem:
- Circuit breaker frequently trips
- Mild shock or tingle when touching an appliance
- Hot ceiling fixtures or flickering lights
- Electrical switches or receptacles that only work intermittently
- Burning odor or sparks coming from any electrical outlets or switches
- Dead outlet or electrical switch
- Popping light bulbs
- Frequently blown fuses
These electrical warning signs range from a simple issue to genuine fire hazards. If you are not able to find the simple solution on your own, it is important to have a licensed electrician troubleshoot the problem to protect the safety of your home and family.