Electrical inspection and troubleshooting
Electrical systems, while essential to the everyday functioning of our homes, can sometimes present puzzling challenges that require professional skills to decode. At Any Hour, we are dedicated to ensuring the integrity and safety of your electrical setup. While the DIY spirit is commendable, the complexities of electrical systems often necessitate a professional's touch, especially when it comes to electrical inspection in Utah County & Salt Lake City, UT.
For those homeowners who pride themselves on being hands-on, there are a few preliminary checks you can conduct if you encounter an electrical hitch:
- Switch checks: A simple but often overlooked step, ensure all electrical switches are in the “ON” position.
- Light source examination: Before deducing any electrical fault, ensure that light sources, especially lamps, do not have burned-out bulbs.
- GFCI and AFCI assessment: Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) receptacles and Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) can sometimes trip, disrupting the power flow. A reset might be all you need.
- Fuse and circuit breaker verification: A blown fuse or a tripped circuit breaker can be the culprit behind an electrical outage. Check your electrical panel to confirm.
If none of the above works, give us a call and we'd be happy to send over one of our licensed and trained electricians in Utah County & Salt Lake City, UT for same-day electrical troubleshooting and inspection services.
How Any Hour can help with your electrical needs
Any Hour started as an Electrical company in 1961. Today, our electricians help thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front with electrical projects in their homes. Any Hour wants you to feel comfortable having our electricians in your home. We offer swift, efficient, comprehensive electrical troubleshooting and electrical inspection services in Utah County & Salt Lake City, UT. So, whether you're integrating new electrical fixtures or facing persistent electrical anomalies, trust the experts to ensure your home remains a bastion of safety and functionality.
We've trained the Electrician that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to ensure we understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have an electrician that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We’ll never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your electrical problem. There’s no such thing as too many questions. We know you have lots of choices as far as electricians. We want to help and hope you will give us an opportunity to prove the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule an electrical inspection service, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
Roger & Allene's Story
"This is an older home, and things wear out. We're a senior couple, on a limited income, so we have to work that into a budget. Now that we know the quality of the work that we get from Any Hour, they will be our company for plumbing or anything else we need."
"...they will be our company for plumbing or anything else we need."
Sign up for early access to monthly promotions!
Electrical Inspections in Utah County & Salt Lake City, UT
Below are a few signs that indicate your home may have an electrical problem:
- Circuit breaker frequently trips
- Mild shock or tingle when touching an appliance
- Hot ceiling fixtures or flickering lights
- Electrical switches or receptacles that only work intermittently
- Burning odor or sparks coming from any electrical outlets or switches
- Dead outlet or electrical switch
- Popping light bulbs
- Frequently blown fuses
These electrical warning signs range from a simple issue to genuine fire hazards. If you are not able to find the simple solution on your own, it is important to have a licensed electrician troubleshoot the problem to protect the safety of your home and family.
There's peace of mind in knowing that a trained eye has surveyed your home's electrical landscape, affirming its reliability and safety. When in doubt or when your best DIY efforts don't work out, remember we're just a click away. Ready to ensure the electrical well-being of your residence? Book your electrical inspection in Utah County & Salt Lake City, UT online today!