How can we help you?
Our team of Utah electricians specialize in troubleshooting and repairing even the most complicated electrical issues. We stock our Big Red Trucks with enough replacement parts and supplies to perform same-day electrical repairs. Because we show up with the parts needed to do the job, we'll never charge you a fee for having to go pick up or order parts elsewhere. That's how we save you both time and money.
Give us a call and we'd be happy to send over one of our licensed and trained electricians in Utah for same-day electrical repairs.
How Any Hour Services can help with your electrical needs
Any Hour Services started as an Electrical company in 1961. Today, our electricians help thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front with electrical projects in their homes. Any Hour Services wants you to feel comfortable having our electricians in your home.
We've trained the technician that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to and understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have a technician that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We’ll never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your electrical problem. There’s no such thing as too many questions. We know you have lots of choices as far as electricians. We want to help and hope you will give us an opportunity to prove the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule an electrical repair service, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
"I got the impression that one of the company values is to provide good service, to provide what you need, and to not push you to do things that you don't really need...I am very happy with the service."
"..I am very happy with the service."