Utah Water Heater Repair Services
A broken or poorly functioning water heater can be a nightmare for homeowners - no one likes a cold shower! Common signs of water heater damage include:
- Not enough hot water (or no hot water at all)
- Water takes longer than usual to heat up
- Bad smelling water
- Dirty, brownish water
- Leaking around the water heater
- Air bubbles or cloudy water
- Rust in Water
- Loud noises coming from the water heater tank
- Abnormal water temperature fluctuations
- Not enough hot water for household needs
- Pressure fluctuations when opening a faucet
Many of these issues can be fixed with simple repairs, which your Any Hour technician can efficiently handle. Multiple signs of damage in older water heaters often indicate it is time for a replacement - your qualified Any Hour Utah plumber will discuss all options with you.
How Any Hour Services can help with your water heater repair needs
Years ago, Any Hour Services decided to add licensed plumbers to our staff when homeowners asked if we could help with their plumbing projects. Today, our plumbing department is one of our larges and our plumbers help thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front with all kinds of plumbing projects in their homes. Any Hour Services wants you to feel comfortable having our plumbers in your home.
We've trained the plumber that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to ensure we understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have a plumber that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We'll never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your water heater problem. There's no such thing as too many questions. We know you have lots of choices as far as Utah plumbing companies. We want to help and hope you will give us an opportunity to prove the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule a water heater repair service, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
Dennis and Gail's Story
"The things that liked about working with Any Hour is that I had all the professionals in one place. I was not having to call three different locations for an electrician, a plumber or whatever... it was under one name. They are a one stop shop. It's been a great experience for us. I highly recommend Any Hour do your job. If you want it done right, you have them do it."
"...If you want it done right, you have Any Hour do it."