Water Softener Installation Services
The water in Utah has higher concentrations of mineral deposits, meaning that residents without filters or water softeners suffer the effects of hard water. The professional plumbers of Any Hour can efficiently install a water softener in your home to minimize these effects. Once you've experienced soft water in your home, there's no going back to mineral-filled water. Benefits of soft water include:
How Any Hour Services can help with your plumbing needs
Years ago, Any Hour Services decided to add licensed plumbers to our staff when homeowners asked if we could help with their plumbing projects. Today, our plumbing department is one of our larges and our plumbers help thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front with all kinds of plumbing projects in their homes. Any Hour Services wants you to feel comfortable having our plumbers in your home.
We've trained the plumber that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to and understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have a plumber that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We’ll never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your water softener project. There’s no such thing as too many questions. We know you have lots of choices as far as plumbers. We want to help and hope you will give us an opportunity to prove the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule a new water softener service, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
"I got the impression that one of the company values is to provide good service, to provide what you need, and to not push you to do things that you don't really need...I am very happy with the service."
"..I am very happy with the service."