Utah Shower Head Installation and Repair Services
A Few Types To Consider
- Traditional Shower Head
- Dual Shower Head
- Body Spas and Body Mist Shower Heads
- Overhead Shower Heads
- Slide Bar Shower Heads
A new shower head is a great way to make big improvements to your shower without having to fully remodel. A new shower head also eliminates calcium deposits clogging up your shower heads, which can greatly improve your water output and pressure. Any Hour Services can install a stocked shower head from their trucks, or install one of your choice. When choosing your shower head, you have many different types of shower heads and finishes to pick from as well. Brass, nickel, bronze, chrome, and many different colors. Installation can be completed in one visit a for most styles.
Standard Contact Form
- Water Heater Repairs
- Toilet Repair / Installation
- Leak Detection
- Plumbing Repair
- New Plumbing
- Plumbing Replacement
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Tune-Up
- Tankless Water Heater
- Water Softener
- Shower Head installation
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Remodel
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Plumbing Estimate
I have used many plumbing companies in the past - Any Hour is definitely my favorite and I will continue to use them. Dan Kunz was extremely professional, knowledgeable and skilled..Melanie M, Spanish Fork
Frank checked out our plumbing and found that we had installed our garbage disposal without sealing it. It was corroding, and we weren't aware of it. While he reset it, to our delight, he hummed a little tune. Thank you, Frank.Joyce L., American Fork
Justin was on time (right on the dot!) and was sooo helpful! He not only solved my problem, but helped me with another plumbing issue while he was there. He explained things clearly and I didn't feel like he was out to sell me something I didn't need. Great job, Justin and Great Job, Any Hour!Kelli P.,
Derek really knows plumbing. Yesterday, he came over and patiently explained to me about the different options for water softeners. We decided on the one that best met my needs and decided on some other things that needed fixing...Ruth C.,
Any Hour Services has provided the best plumbing services since 1961. Our plumbing technicians can expertly handle your new shower head installation needs. Our Utah Plumber experts repair, replace and install all types of shower heads. Below are a few types of shower heads that residents typically choose:
- An amplifying shower head can be used in areas with low water pressure. It helps with areas under a water restriction.
- A dual shower head configuration is a great way to provide greater water flow from different angles. It also can be run off a single pipe, so no new plumbing is required in most cases. There are several ways a dual configuration can be setup. You can have 2 fixed heads, or 1 fixed and 1 handheld. This is a great choice for a handicap stall.
- A body spa mister is another way to improve your shower. They spray a mist of water, and can be placed in many different locations. They are used in new custom showers, or can be retrofitted.
- An overhead shower head is another choice. It is usually called a "rain" shower, for the light even coverage it provides. Some types also have multiple adjustments so you can pick the intensity you desire.
- A sliding bar shower head is another choice to consider. The shower head slides up and down on a fixed pole. This allows the whole family to choose the height that is best for them.
- A low flow shower head is ideal for those looking to conserve water. It is rated at 2.0 gallons per minute (gpm). A standard shower head is rated at 2.5 gpm. Many areas are now offering incentives or rebates to homeowners who install these.
- Some shower heads now also have LED lighting built in. They are great for setting a mode after a long day. Ranging from hard massaging spray, to a gentle rainfall, a new shower head can provide a relaxing pleasure after a long day at work.
When is a shower head replacement necessary? Any Hour Services's licensed plumbers will visit your home and can then tell you if your shower head is worth repairing or if it just needs to be replaced.
Contact Any Hour Service to get the best possible service for your next plumbing visit! Any Hour Service operates from our headquarters in Orem, Utah, but our techs and dispatch stations are located throughout most of the state of Utah to service your plumbing needs. The most common areas for our techs to service include the Utah County areas, the greater Salt Lake City metro region, the northern Utah regions including Ogden / Davis County metro region as well as the east side of the Wastach Mountain in Park City and Heber Valley.
Shower Head Installation Services Throughout Utah!
Our expert AC technicians provide tune-up services to Utah residents all along the Wasatch Front (and the Wasatch Back). These areas include Salt Lake County, Utah County, Summit County and Weber / Davis County and all their major metropolitan areas such as Salt Lake City, Orem / Provo, Ogden / Layton, Spanish Fork, Tooele, Lehi / Saratoga Springs / Eagle Mountain / Cedar Hills, Highland / Alpine / Cedar Hills, Draper / Sandy, South Jordan / West Jordan, Riverton, West Valley, and even Park City and Heber!