Utah Water Softener Services
Once you have personally experienced soft water in your home, you may never want to go back to hard, mineral-filled water. Softer water not only feels better on your body and skin, but it also makes cleaning so much easier. You will also enjoy the look and feel of softer fabrics and the money you'll save using less soap.
Our experienced plumbers have been installing and repairing water softeners all over Utah. Customers can't say enough about their new water softeners.
Standard Contact Form
5 ways we make your water softener install visit EASY!
1. Live people answer the phone
Live, friendly, and knowledgeable people are ready to answer your call 24hrs, six days a week! Learn More »
2. Flexible schedule, evenings & weekends
Flexible scheduling to work around your busy life, not ours. Learn More »
3. Friendly, trustworthy technicians
Techs you can trust around your family and with all your electrical Learn More »
Standard Contact Form
If you want the benefits of a water softener in your Utah home, call us today. Our experienced plumbers are just a phone call away and we commonly service the Salt Lake City, Ogden and Provo areas. Any Hour Services can meet all your water softener needs. Call today!
Call Any Hour Services today to find out how a water softener can save make life easier.
- Saves you money by cutting down on soap and cleaning products.
- Helps plumbing last longer, because there is less buildup from mineral deposits that can clog and diminish flow in pipes.
- Hot water heater longevity. Less mineral buildup makes your water heater run better and last longer.
- Less razor burn on skin because of the softness of the water.
- Helps appliances run better and last longer.
- Less soap buildup on skin.
- Less need for soap—dishwasher, laundry, shampoo, or body.
- Softer hair and skin.
- Clothes last longer and remain brighter.
- Fewer stains and rings on plumbing fixtures.
- Fewer streaks on glasses and dishes.
- Cleaner floors with no mineral residue coating left behind
2015 BEST OF STATE
The results for the 2015 Best of State are in and once again Any Hour Services was recognized for their achievements, innovations, and contributions towards improving the quality of life in Utah for Residential Maintenance & Repair.
Brands We Service Include
Any Hour Services specializes in servicing most major furnace, air conditioner, water heater and water softener brands. This includes the brand's individual year, make and model. Contact the experts at Any Hour Services today to find out more about your brand, make and model and to schedule a tune-up or service.
Types of Water Softener Methods
Water softeners either remove the damaging minerals or change them chemically, so they no longer build up and leave residue. There are many water softener products sold on the market, and most use one of three methods:
- Electronic/ionic—Water conditioner. Requires electricity. No salt or sodium added to drinking water or left as residue. Lasts longer than magnetic. Still undergoing tests for effectiveness.
- Potassium/salt—Most common. Inexpensive. Good investment. Must replace salt frequently. Needs monitoring. Must remove waste at a facility. Can leave sodium residue.
- Magnetic— Doesn’t require electricity. No salt or sodium added to drinking water or left as residue. Still undergoing testing and not commonly used in residential homes.
I have used many plumbing companies in the past - Any Hour is definitely my favorite and I will continue to use them. Dan Kunz was extremely professional, knowledgeable and skilled..Melanie M, Spanish Fork
Frank checked out our plumbing and found that we had installed our garbage disposal without sealing it. It was corroding, and we weren't aware of it. While he reset it, to our delight, he hummed a little tune. Thank you, Frank.Joyce L., American Fork
Justin was on time (right on the dot!) and was sooo helpful! He not only solved my problem, but helped me with another plumbing issue while he was there. He explained things clearly and I didn't feel like he was out to sell me something I didn't need. Great job, Justin and Great Job, Any Hour!Kelli P.,
Derek really knows plumbing. Yesterday, he came over and patiently explained to me about the different options for water softeners. We decided on the one that best met my needs and decided on some other things that needed fixing...Ruth C.,
Water Softener Troubleshooting
There are several reasons your water softener may not be working. Below are three ways you can troubleshoot your water softener problems before contacting a professional. Consult your owners manual for detailed instructions.
Before having your water softener replaced, have it inspected by a water softener specialist. Water softener repairs and maintenance can be conducted for a relatively low cost.
- Clean the brine (salt) tank
- Clean an iron-fouled resin bed
- Clean the resin tank injector
Water Softener Services Throughout Utah!
Our expert AC technicians provide tune-up services to Utah residents all along the Wasatch Front (and the Wasatch Back). These areas include Salt Lake County, Utah County, Summit County and Weber / Davis County and all their major metropolitan areas such as Salt Lake City, Orem / Provo, Ogden / Layton, Spanish Fork, Tooele, Lehi / Saratoga Springs / Eagle Mountain / Cedar Hills, Highland / Alpine / Cedar Hills, Draper / Sandy, South Jordan / West Jordan, Riverton, West Valley, and even Park City and Heber!