Utah Tankless Water Heater Services
Tankless water heaters are the newest wave of water heating technology, especially here in Utah! Gone are the days of running out of hot water in the middle of the shower, if you happen to run the dishwater or washing machine at the same time.
Our certified tankless water heater repair plumbers are available 24 hours, 6 days a week, to inspect, install tankless water heater or repair any water heater problems. Call Any Hour Services, your tankless water heater specialists, for a same day plumbing quote.
Standard Contact Form
5 ways we make your tankless water heater install visit EASY!
1. Live people answer the phone
Live, friendly, and knowledgeable people are ready to answer your call 24hrs, six days a week! Learn More »
2. Flexible schedule, evenings & weekends
Flexible scheduling to work around your busy life, not ours. Learn More »
3. Friendly, trustworthy technicians
Techs you can trust around your family and with all your electrical Learn More »
Standard Contact Form
Depending on whether you have natural gas, propane or electricity, our trained plumbers can help determine which tankless water heater best suits your needs and home. We service the Salt Lake City, Provo and Ogden areas. Our consultation, delivery, and installation are prompt and efficient.
- Saving energy and money. Traditional water heaters heat and store water even when you aren’t using it. Since there is no storage of hot water and no constant heating and re-heating, you aren’t wasting energy when you don’t need it. A tankless water heater translates into dollar savings for you – up to 30 % of your energy usage.
- Saving space and risk. A tankless water heater doesn’t require a large tank and has a very small design. You can even mount it on the wall and free up floor space. Also, with no tank, you significantly reduce your risk of leaks, floods and other water damage.
- Saving replacement costs. Tankless water heaters are known to outlast traditional water heaters by three times and come with warranties of 10 years or more.
Call Any Hour Plumbing today to find out how a tankless water heater can save you money and make life easier.
2015 BEST OF STATE
The results for the 2015 Best of State are in and once again Any Hour Services was recognized for their achievements, innovations, and contributions towards improving the quality of life in Utah for Residential Maintenance & Repair.
Brands We Service Include
Any Hour Services specializes in servicing most major furnace, air conditioner, water heater and water softener brands. This includes the brand's individual year, make and model. Contact the experts at Any Hour Services today to find out more about your brand, make and model and to schedule a tune-up or service.
Utah's No. 1 Tankless Water Heater Experts Commitment
Our goal is to be the No. 1 tankless water heater repair company when it comes to answering your calls, showing up on time, and providing a guaranteed price before we start. With Any Hour Services, you can count on a fast and friendly experience from our highly trained residential and commercial tankless water heater repair experts.
Our tankless water heater services are second to none. Plumbing and other water heater repair projects require skill, expertise, and experience, and our licensed tankless water heater techs have all three. For tankless water heater inspection, and maintenance, Any Hour Services is the only call you need to make. For more Utah tankless water heater repair information or FAST, FRIENDLY TANKLESS WATER HEATER REPAIR SERVICES, please give us a call!
- We answer your calls.
- We show up on time.
- Your tankless water heater tech is licensed.
- Your tankless water heater tech is insured.
- Guaranteed price before we start.
- Your tankless water heater tech is drug-free.
I have used many plumbing companies in the past - Any Hour is definitely my favorite and I will continue to use them. Dan Kunz was extremely professional, knowledgeable and skilled..Melanie M, Spanish Fork
Frank checked out our plumbing and found that we had installed our garbage disposal without sealing it. It was corroding, and we weren't aware of it. While he reset it, to our delight, he hummed a little tune. Thank you, Frank.Joyce L., American Fork
Justin was on time (right on the dot!) and was sooo helpful! He not only solved my problem, but helped me with another plumbing issue while he was there. He explained things clearly and I didn't feel like he was out to sell me something I didn't need. Great job, Justin and Great Job, Any Hour!Kelli P.,
Derek really knows plumbing. Yesterday, he came over and patiently explained to me about the different options for water softeners. We decided on the one that best met my needs and decided on some other things that needed fixing...Ruth C.,
Although tankless water heaters are more efficient, regular maintenance is recommended by all manufacturers to ensure proper operation and performance. Like traditional water heaters, tankless water heaters can accumulate minerals that can erode the inside walls of the heating chamber. Regular tankless water heater maintenance involves:
- Periodically check the in-line screen filter for debris
- Periodically flush tankless water heater tank
Contact Any Hour Plumbing for a tankless water heater maintenance estimate today. We proudly provide tankless water heater services for the Salt Lake City, Ogden and Provo areas.
If your tankless water heater exhibits any problematic signs, contact our skilled tankless water heater repair plumbers for same day tankless water heater repairs.
- Lack or loss of hot water.
- Popping, crackling or other unusual noises may signal electrical problems.
- Smell of gas. This is dangerous so call your gas company immediately.
- Unusual moisture or condensation.
- Any sign of water leakage or damage.
- Rusted or loose bolts or screws.
- Soft or spongy floors.
- Wall deterioration, mildew or mold.
Most manufacturers recommend tankless water heater installation be conducted by a licensed contractor who can properly handle the plumbing, gas line, electrical and venting aspects that can sometimes be required for the job. Contact Any Hour Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Air for all your tankless water heater installation services.
Tankless Water Heater Services Throughout Utah!
Our expert AC technicians provide tune-up services to Utah residents all along the Wasatch Front (and the Wasatch Back). These areas include Salt Lake County, Utah County, Summit County and Weber / Davis County and all their major metropolitan areas such as Salt Lake City, Orem / Provo, Ogden / Layton, Spanish Fork, Tooele, Lehi / Saratoga Springs / Eagle Mountain / Cedar Hills, Highland / Alpine / Cedar Hills, Draper / Sandy, South Jordan / West Jordan, Riverton, West Valley, and even Park City and Heber!