How Any Hour Services can help with your electrical needs
Any Hour Services started as an electrical company in 1961. Today, our electricians help thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front with electrical projects in their homes. Any Hour Services wants you to feel comfortable having our electricians in your home.
We've trained the electrician that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to and understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have an electrician that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We will never rush you into a decision. Our electricians will take the time to help you understand your options. There’s no such thing as too many questions.
We know you have choices when it comes to electricians in Utah. We hope you’ll give us an opportunity to prove that the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule an electrician to come to your home, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
Dennis and Gail's Story
"The things that liked about working with Any Hour is that I had all the professionals in one place. I was not having to call three different locations for an electrician, a plumber or whatever... it was under one name. They are a one stop shop. It's been a great experience for us. I highly recommend Any Hour do your job. If you want it done right, you have them do it."
"...If you want it done right, you have Any Hour do it."