How Any Hour Services can help
We think there should be no place safer or more comfortable than your home. And to help you keep it that way we strive to help homeowners with as many service needs as we can. Our technicians have helped tens of thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front, including Spanish Fork, with their Electrical, Plumbing, Drains, Heating & Air Repairs and installation projects.
We've trained the technician that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to ensure we understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have a technician that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We’ll never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your home's problem. There’s no such thing as too many questions. We know you have lots of choices as far as service companies in Spanish Fork go. We want to help and hope you will give us an opportunity to prove the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule a service at your home, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
Roger & Allene's Story
"This is an older home, and things wear out. We're a senior couple, on a limited income, so we have to work that into a budget. Now that we know the quality of the work that we get from Any Hour, they will be our company for plumbing or anything else we need."
"...they will be our company for plumbing or anything else we need."