How Any Hour Services can help with all of your electrical needs
Any Hour Services began as an Electrical company in 1961. Today, our electricians in Syracuse have helped thousands of homeowners in Utah with electrical projects in their homes. Any Hour Services wants you to feel comfortable having our electricians in your home, we fully vet our electricians to ensure they are honest, professional and trustworthy.
We've trained the Electrician that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to ensure we understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have an electrician that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We’ll never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your electrical problem and possible solutions. There’s no such thing as too many questions, we know you have lots of choices as far as Syracuse electricians. We want to help and hope you will give us an opportunity to prove the values listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule an electrical service, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
"I'm retired Army. The house was built in 1950 and a lot of improvements have needed to be done. I have never met a group of finer young people that were super qualified in every area -- whether it was heating, plumbing, electrical or whatever -- they would be the type of team that I would want to put together myself if I were running a company, and I have nothing but praise. I know I can trust their work."
"...I have nothing but praise. I know I can trust their work."