Heating and Cooling Help Near You
If your HVAC system is faulty or your energy bills are consistently high, it may be time to hire a professional heating and cooling technician. Our team of HVAC professionals performs regular maintenance, repairs, replacements and new installations. Give us a call today to see how we can help!
How to Keep Energy Bills Low
Tired of paying high energy bills every month? Most homeowners see spikes in their energy bills when their HVAC systems are not working properly. For an efficient heating and cooling system, frequent maintenance is necessary. Here are some easy steps you can follow at home to ensure your heating and cooling systems are running properly:
- Clear the outside unit of obstructions like leaves, bushes or sticks.
- Check the air filter and change if necessary.
- Look and see if your thermostat is working properly -- batteries may need to be replaced.
- Ensure that the furnace switch is turned on and check your electrical box to make sure the breaker is switched on.
- Change dirty air filters.
- Check your pilot light -- if it is out you need to relight it. Your owner’s manual has clear instructions on how to do this.
Committed to Customer Service
We’ll never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your HVAC repair. There’s no such thing as too many questions. We know you have lots of choices as far as HVAC companies. We want to help and hope you will give us an opportunity to prove the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule a HVAC repair service, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
"I got the impression that one of the company values is to provide good service, to provide what you need, and to not push you to do things that you don't really need...I am very happy with the service."
"..I am very happy with the service."