Need help with a switch or outlet?
Electrical light switches and outlets now come in a variety of functional types and styles; include USB charging outlets and other functional ports for charging stations. No matter the type of electric switch or outlet installation you need, our licensed electricians know how to install them properly and efficiently.
How Any Hour Services can help with your electrical needs
Any Hour Services started as an Electrical company in 1961. Today, our electricians help thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front with electrical projects in their homes. Any Hour Services wants you to feel comfortable having our electricians in your home.
We've trained the Electrician that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to ensure we understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have an electrician that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We’ll never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your electrical problem. There’s no such thing as too many questions. We know you have lots of choices as far as electricians. We want to help and hope you will give us an opportunity to prove the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule an electrical troubleshooting service, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
"I got the impression that one of the company values is to provide good service, to provide what you need, and to not push you to do things that you don't really need...I am very happy with the service."
"..I am very happy with the service."