How Any Hour Services can help with your electrical needs
Any Hour Services started as an electrical company in 1961. Today, our electricians help thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front with electrical projects in their homes. We have the experience and expertise to help you with yours
We've trained the Electrician that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to ensure we understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have an electrician that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
Committed to Customer Service
We know you have lots of choices when it comes to electricians in Utah. We hope you'll give us an opportunity to help you and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service and superior electrical craftsmanship. It's the way we strive to do business. Our electricians will never rush you into a decision, but will take the time to help you understand your options. There's no such thing as asking too many questions!
If you have questions or would like to schedule an electrician to come to your home, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
"I'm retired Army. The house was built in 1950 and a lot of improvements have needed to be done. I have never met a group of finer young people that were super qualified in every area -- whether it was heating, plumbing, electrical or whatever -- they would be the type of team that I would want to put together myself if I were running a company, and I have nothing but praise. I know I can trust their work."
"...I have nothing but praise. I know I can trust their work."