Before You Go Solar Ask Any Hour for a FREE Second Opinion.
Investing in solar is a big decision and you want to make sure you fully understand how it works before diving in. But choosing the right solar company to trust with your investment is just as important. Click the button below to read more about the six questions that will help you find the solar company that's right for you, your home, and your family.
We've trained the electrician that comes to your home to:
- Respect you, your home and your time
- Listen to and understand your unique situation
- Help you understand what options are available
- Present you with a price before the work begins
- Happily perform the work you choose
It's also important to have an electrician that is:
- Licensed, certified, bonded and insured
- Background-checked and drug-tested
- Technically competent and proficient
- Up-to-date on the latest safety codes and industry standards
- Trustworthy in your home and around your family
The Future Looks BRIGHT!
We're Any Hour Services and we've been helping customers for over half of a century. We never outsource our work to second- or third-party companies. This means the same people who come to talk to you about your solar panels will be the same people who install and maintain your panels. We're a local company, invested in providing community with the best service and the most accurate information. And most importantly, it means that when we guarantee our work, we'll be around for another 50 years or more to honor that guarantee.
- 12 Months no interest, no payments.
- 30% Federal tax credit. read more
- No 3rd party installs.
- Highest quality components.
- 20-year power production guarantee
- Certified drug-free professionals
- Upfront, honest pricing
- Friendly, trustworthy technicians
Free Solar Assessment!
Committed to Customer Service
We’ll never rush you into a decision but will take the time to help you understand your home's problem. There’s no such thing as too many questions.
We know you have choices as far as electricians in Utah go. We hope you’ll give us an opportunity to prove that the things listed above are not just a list on a website but the way we strive to do business.
If you still have questions or would like to schedule an electrician to come to your home, give us a call and let us know how we can help.
"I got the impression that one of the company values is to provide good service, to provide what you need, and to not push you to do things that you don't really need...I am very happy with the service."
"..I am very happy with the service."